FAQs and How-to
Although we exercise care upon loading, we will not be responsible for any damages that may arise while loading materials.
- Order at least one day before so we can put you on the delivery schedule.
- For online orders, we can’t guarantee what time the delivery will arrive, but it will arrive on the day requested. If there is overbooking we may call you to see if you’re willing to change the date.
- If you need something in the morning for a landscape crew, please select the delivery date at least a day or two before.
- If you’re in Conroe, Humble, Kingwood, Cypress, Magnolia and other outlying areas, please call your order in.
- You can set up your delivery online if your delivery goes to any of the following zip codes: 77388, 77373, 77379, 77380, 77381, 77382, 77386, 77389, 77375, 77477, 77014, 77064, 77066, 77067, 77068, 77069, 77070, 77073, 77090
How Much Material?
See our calculator to help you determine how much material to purchase. Measure length, width and height.
Get More Than Mulch & Gravels!
Don’t forget to get your other landscape materials with your delivery. Save yourself the extra trip. For example, if you’re getting mulch, you most likely will need
Delivery cost depends on the address location. The cost will be calculated in the shopping cart.
Refunds or Returns
Due to the nature of the product, we cannot accept returns. Refunds can be accepted as long as we have not loaded the truck and delivered the product. The refund is subject to a 10% administrative fee.
With mulches, you need to remove the
With gravels, you may need weed barrier fabric to put on the ground before installing the gravels. You’ll need weed barrier staples to tack down the weed barrier fabric except if you’re getting
Planter’s Mix and Soils
These items are often delivered as mixed loads. For example, someone may purchase 2 yards of mix and 2 yards of mushroom compost. We then load one at a time into the dump truck –
- planter’s mix and mushroom compost – for vegetable gardens (popular combination!)
- planter’s mix and topsoil – for vegetable gardens
- topsoil and mushroom compost – for installing grass sod
For materials not listed above, please call us.