Out hustle, out last and out GRASS the competition with Barenbrug SOS 400 RYE GRASS SEEDS. Now available at J&J Nursery and Madison Gardens Nursery in Spring, TX!
Barenbrug SOS TurfAnnuals provide economy, turf quality, transition and solutions to challenging conditions. SOS 400 is great for planting grass seeds during Texas’ cooler fall and winter months.
Practice winning every day with excellent grass fields during winter and early spring practice and play.
Compared to many higher priced grasses, SOS has faster establishment, superior predictable spring transition and is affordable.
Rye Grass Seeds at J&J Nursery and Madison Gardens Nursery. Barenbrug SOS 400.
The seeds germinate with soil temps in the mid-40’s F. This allows for successful overseeding results for late season renovation after the end of playing seasons. Late season renovation provides protection for winter and early spring.
SUGGESTED OVERSEEDING RATES:
- Golf 10-15 lbs per 1,000 sq. feet
- Sports Turf 15 lbs per 1000 sq. feet
- Landscape 10 lbs per 1000 sq. feet
- Low maint. turf 8 lbs per 1000 sq. feet
BENEFITS OF SOS (SUPER OVERSEEDING)
- Predictable spring transition
- The best in turf-annual performance
- Extremely high traffic tolerance
- Fast germ and establishment
- Germ and growth with cooler late season overseeding
- Strong competition against most weeds
- Economically priced when compared to perennial and intermediate ryegrasses
For more information visit this link about SOS Rye Grass Seeds.
“One of the healthiest ways to gamble is with a spade and a package of garden seeds.”
– Dan Bennett